Monday, October 7, 2013

***Design Team Call***

Well hello everyone! 

I hope you are all well :) 

Today I am announcing our Design Team call. Throughout the year I get many many emails and questions about how to join our team so here is it !!

I will tell you first up that this is so hard for me to do because when it comes to choosing, I simply cannot decide and having to tell people that they were not successful is so sad for me. I understand that feeling SO well as I myself have been unsuccessful in the past MANY times but I do hope you all understand... 

SO I apologise in advance if you are not chosen... I wish i could have a spot for everyone but that is impossible. After last year's Design Team call ended, I replied to each and everyone that applied personally. I will try this year again, but forgive me if I do not as it all depends on what baby lets me do LOL

I will tell you that I have dedicated an email account just for this call, so I will DEFINITELY get your application so please note I will not be sending confirmation emails this time. 

So here we go


I can't wait to see your applications!!

Please remember to just go for it! You just never know what it is I am looking for. 

I wish you luck :)


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've shared this on the dtcalls.com website and FB page! Good luck to all who apply! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you with your soft heart will apologise beforehand Nadia...So sweet of you! I am certainly going to apply and wish you all the luck with choosing your new Team....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! It would be a dream to work with so talented girls!!! Good luck and kisses everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadia, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete